The Marketing Agency Focusing on the Human Capital and Engagement Marketplaces
The Engagement Agency provides a complete suite of business development services specifically designed for human capital and engagement solution providers seeking to profit from the growing focus on people in business. Clients include companies in all types of engagement, rewards, travel, and business technology. Our team of strategists, editors, writers, designers and related experts have years of experience in these fields.
For Management and HR Consulting, Marketing, Incentive, and Recognition Firms Seeking New Solutions for Clients. Everybody’s talking about human capital management, metrics, and engagement. The Engagement Agency helps solution providers in traditional marketing, promotion, loyalty, management consulting, incentives, recognition, and other promotional services bring engagement solutions to their clients. Created by the founders of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, The Engagement Agency is designed to help all types of engagement solution providers profit from this new field with minimal investment.
What You Need. Here’s what solution providers need to succeed in this new world of engagement:
- A clear plan for how your company can generate more revenues and profits from human capital management and engagement.
- A knowledge of human capital management and metrics, ROI of engaagement processes, and technology, etc.
- An understanding of engagement economics, principles, and an implementation framework to help clients design programs with measurable results in sales, marketing, human resources, etc.
- An integrated business development strategy to generate leads that includes a web site, sales materials, ongoing communications, sales outreach, and a local event to a targeted database.
- A plan for how your organization will profitably onboard engagement clients, create engagement business plans, and make sure they are properly implemented on a profitable basis for your client and your company.
- The technology and other services needed to provide a full-service solution.
- A business development strategy designed for your capabilities, budget, and return on investment.
- A strategic, benefits-focused story shared consistently with all key audiences--customers and prospects, employees, distribution and channel partners, and communities.
- Copy and design for web sites, PDFs, and other media by people who know the business.
- Content for e-newsletters, blogs, Linked in social media campaigns, books, and videos created by experts.
- A turnkey branding, thought leadership, database development, ongoing thought leadership program, telephone follow up process, and live and virtual events to open doors and build relationships.
- Assistance with proposal writing and sales presentations to close business, and program implementation as needed until your team has on-boarded our expertise.
- An optional customizable web site and related sales tools for new companies seeking to offer engagement solutions.
- Assistance identifying and integrating other types of engagement solutions as needed outside of your company’s core competencies, to make sure you control the relationship.
- A clear, easy to implement framework for human capital management, reporting, and ROI measurement based on the Enterprise Engagement Alliance textbook and implementation framework to help you and your clients use engagement principles to get a better ROI from traditional loyalty, promotion, and recognition programs.
- Development of a strategic business plan with a clear return-on-investment.
- Blog, Linked in and e-newsletter campaigns designed to drive inbound inquiries and advance thought leadership.
- Direct mail, print ads, and digital campaigns to generate leads.
- High value content to support sales enablement strategies.
- Ghost writing for blogs, Linked in campaigns, guest columns, and more.
- Video production.
- Event content development and implementation.
- Smart trade show strategies.
Who We Are
The Engagement Agency is headed by Bruce Bolger, who has over 30 years experience in publishing, conferences and trade shows, business development, web sites, books, and other media. His company in 1995 produced one of the world's first business publishing web sites known as Info-now.com that is now the Enterprise Engagement Alliance's ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org. The Engagement Agency's marketers, writers, designers, including Rufhaus Design, as well as producers and trade show advisors, have years experience in the engagement space. The Engagement Agency is unique in its ability to provide expert writing for thought leadership as well as succinct copy writing for business.
Along with his partner Gary Stoller, a travel, business, and entertainment journalist, his company produced:
Short Escapes by Fodors
Best Beach Vacations by Frommer’s (no longer available)
Guide to Distinguished Restaurants
Great Restaurants of the World
Enterprise Engagement for CEOs book
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap book
Curriculum development: Incentive Marketing Association Certified Professional in Incentive Management program
Enterprise Engagement Alliance YouTube Channel
Training videos on recognition, including an Introduction to Best Practices and Do’s and Don’ts.
Shift Image Right: