- Management and HR Consulting, Marketing, Incentive, and Recognition FirmsSeeking New Solutions for Clients
- Providers of Engagement Tactics: Coaching, Assessment, Communications, Innovation, etc.
For Management and HR Consulting, Marketing, Incentive, and Recognition Firms Seeking New Solutions for Clients
Everybody’s talking about engagement, but how many companies can deliver clear solutions? The Engagement Agency helps solution providers in traditional marketing, promotion, loyalty, management consulting, incentives, recognition, and other promotional services bring engagement solutions to their clients.
Created by the founders of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, The Engagement Agency is designed to help all types of engagement solution providers profit from this new field with minimal investment.
Everybody’s talking about engagement, but how many companies can deliver clear solutions? The Engagement Agency helps companies profit from this exciting new movement.
What You Need
Here’s what solution providers need to succeed in this new world of engagement:
- A clear plan for how your company can generate more revenues and profits from engagement.
- An understanding of engagement economics, principles, and an implementation framework to help clients design programs with measurable results in sales, marketing, human resources, etc.
- An integrated business development strategy to generate leads that includes a web site, sales materials, ongoing communications, sales outreach, and a local event to a targeted database.
- A plan for how your organization will profitably onboard engagement clients, create engagement business plans, and make sure they are properly implemented on a profitable basis for your client and your company.
The Engagement Agency Solution
Here’s what the Engagement Agency provides.
- A clear, easy to implement framework based on the Enterprise Engagement Alliance textbook and implementation framework for helping your clients use engagement principles to get a better ROI from traditional loyalty, promotion, and recognition programs.
- Training for everyone on your team on how to identify opportunities to use engagement principles to address client needs and sell more of what you already sell.
- A clear business model for generating more revenues through fees and consulting, or for justifying higher markups for rewards.
- A turnkey branding, thought leadership, database development, ongoing thought leadership program, telephone follow up process, and even an event to open doors and build relationships.
- Assistance with proposal writing and sales presentations to close business, and program implementation as needed until your team has on-boarded our expertise.
- Assistance identifying and integrating other types of engagement solutions as needed outside of your company’s core competencies, to make sure you control the relationship.
The Engagement Agency’s sole purpose is to help you profit from the engagement movement in the way that makes most sense for your business and that minimizes your risk or investment. We can provide highly flexible solutions based on your needs.
For Providers of Engagement Tactics:
Coaching, Assessment, Communications, Innovation, etc.
Does your company have services that help organizations engage key audiences? Does your company provide services such as assessment and coaching, communications, learning, innovation and collaboration, rewards and recognition, measurement and analytics?
Do you believe it’s time to start addressing the needs of the emerging engagement marketspace?
If the answer is yes, we want to hear about your company.
The Engagement Agency works precisely the way traditional agencies and many management consulting companies work: We help clients develop the overall business plan, strategy, based on their budget and potential return on investment; provide project management and implementation oversight as required based on client resources; and coordinate and identify all of the necessary tactics needed for each program.
The Engagement Agency is committed to selling nothing more than the application of the formal enterprise engagement framework and implementation process to the achievement of specific corporate or tactical sales; marketing; customer service; distribution partner, or employee recruitment, retention, service, attendance, safety, wellness, etc.
Beyond that, we are building a network of experts in key areas of engagement who become educated on our framework and implementation process from whom we can draw upon to meet specific needs.
The Engagement Agency is growing through a growing network of agents in traditional management consulting, marketing, meetings and events, incentives, and recognition, bringing our solutions to their networks of clients and prospects.
Email the Engagement Agency if you think your company should be considered for the Engagement Agency solution provider program. There is no cost. In addition, all qualified companies will be listed at no cost on the new directory of Engagement vendors being updated now for re-launch on April 13, 2015 on the Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s portal at http://www.enterpriseengagement.org.