This Engagement Agency service helps organizations benchmark their channel engagement strategies and tactics against effective practices and, if necessary, identify the most appropriate solutions and implementation strategies.
Engaging channel partners presents a unique challenge because in almost all cases the audience consists of independent businesspeople or companies with multiple options from which to choose. In addition, many of them employ salespeople who report not to your company but to their own management.
Many organizations employ channel engagement tactics, including incentives such as merchandise and travel awards, and SPIFFs; loyalty programs, and training, with no clear return-on-investment, often because eliminating programs would send a poor message or because there is a sense the ROI cannot be measured. The Engagement Agency helps organizations take a strategic step back to evaluate channel engagement efforts in terms of:
• Alignment with the organization’s purpose and objectives.
• Degree to which it is achieving your brand’s potential.
• Return-on-investment and other measures.
• Effectiveness of digital engagement via smart phones with owners and their personnel.
• Degree of alignment of communications, learning, rewards, and recognition, and measurement.
• Utilization of surveys and behavioral information to provide prescriptive analytics.
The deliverables can include:
• Creation of a formal channel engagement and assessment strategy with a clear ROI tied to organizational objectives and values.
• Oversight of implementation and measurement.
• Managed outsourcing of channel engagement technology or other engagement solutions.
Paul Donehue (Sales and Channel Engagement, Learning)
President, Paul Charles Associations, a leading advisory service for sales and channel engagement.
Managed Outsourcing Partners
While the Engagement Agency always act in the best interests of each client based on their needs, including trying to leverage legacy technology and other practices when possible, these companies have invested in elevating their capabilities to meet the growing demand for program design, return-on-investment measurement, support of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) principles, and educating their teams on the principles of Enterprise Engagement.
EGR International, probably the first agency serving large corporations to focus on an enterprise approach to engagement, i.e., the process of engaging different types of stakeholders and the technology required to manage 365-degree engagement processes. It can provide fully integrated engagement solutions across the enterprise to address different types of audience, with a special focus on communications, from face-to-face to digital.
Augeo, an agency focused on supporting Enterprise Engagement, including employee and customer engagement, with the only ISO 10018 certified Enterprise Engagement technology to support engagement across the enterprise. It provides a variety of tactical engagement tools, including the ability to provide face-to-face and hybrid engagement programs and other digital solutions.