- Strategic Sessions
- Tactical Sessions
- Engagement Solution Provider Profiles
- Rewards, Recognition, and Brand Media
A free library of how-to and reference programs on the practical implementation of the "S" of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) or Stakeholder Capitalism.
In 2009, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org developed the first formal process for achieving organizational goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders: the fundamental process necssary to address the "S" of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) management, otherwise known as Stakeholder Capitalism. This strategic and systematic process to human capital management, measurement, and reporting across the enterprise, based on over a decade of research and the principles of the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards that transformed quality management, requires management to master a fresh approach to aligning and measuring all the tools used to engage all stakeholders--from branding, culture, and communications to DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), innovation, and human capital analytics and reporting. In its quest to help organizations profit from the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism through an enterprise approach to engagement, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance has created a growing free library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with experts at the front lines of implementing people-focused strategies. Below is our latest library of shows.
One of the impacts of the pandemic is the realization that terrific education can be available online 24/7 through a computer, smart phone or other device. The Enterprise Engagement Alliance Human Capital and Enterprise Engagement YouTube library provides the panel discussion learning format online to help management at all levels learn on a 24/7 basis about strategic and tactical issues related to engaging all stakeholders in a strategic, systematic, and measurable way.
To achieve a full grasp of the implementation process, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance has published Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People Centric Capitalists and Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap, a detailed practical guide for practitioners in all areas of business.
These books and programs are made possible by sponsors of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, including: EGR International (the founding sponsor), Augeo, BCAT Brand Alignment, CarltonOne, Catalyst Performance Group, Citizen Watch Group, Fire Light Group, Incentco, Lorandus Meetings and Communications, Luxe Incentives, ProsperBridge, TakPoints, and Talent Management Evolution.
1. Short Intro to the EEA "Essentials in Enterprise Engagement and Human Capital" Youtube Show. (6 minutes.) Click here.
2. Half-hour CEO Chat TV covers the essentials of Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise. Click here.
3. Introduction to Stakeholder Capitalism...From Concept to Action. (30 minutes.) Click here.
4. Human Capital Materiality: What This Means for Every Organization. (60 minutes.) Click here.
5. Human Capital Management and Metrics and ROI of Engagement. (60 minutes.)
6. Stakeholder Capitalism, Human Capital Management, and the Opportunity for HR With Dave Ulrich. (60 minutes.) Click here.
7. How to Educate the C-Suite on the Importance of Human Capital Management, Metrics, and Engagement. (60 minutes.) Click here.
8. Human Capital Management, Metrics, and the Emerging Role of the CFO. (60 minutes.) Click here.
9. Why Human Capital Reporting Will Become Required and What That Means. (30 minutes.) Click here.
10.CEO Chat on Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement. (30 minutes.) Click here.
11. Customer Experience Essentials: Why CX Is So Bad and What to Do About it. (30 minutes.) Click here.
12. Women CEOs--Advice to Our Younger Selves and to Men and Women in Business. (55 minutes.) Click here.
13. The State of Stakeholder Capitalism With Edward Freeman, the “Father” of the Movement. (45 minutes.) Click here.
14. EEA Youtube Show: The ROI of DEI. (35 minutes.) Click here.
15. Stakeholder Capitalism: The Definitive Webinar. (65 minutes.) Click here.
1. EEA Certification Preparation—introductory course. (50 minutes.) Click here.
2. Business Operating Systems – The Perfect Prescription for a Better Business? (60 minutes.) Click here.
3. Advertising and Marketing in the Era of Authenticity. (60 minutes.) Click here
4. Strategic Culture: Beyond the Warm and Fuzzy. (60 minutes.) Click here.
5. Sales Incentives Effective Design. (45 minutes.) Click here.
6. Sales Engagement Essentials: The Generational Shift Has Arrived. (30 minutes.) Click here.
7. Effective Employee Engagement Tactics. (40 minutes.) Click here.
8. Employee Engagement Essentials: It Starts at The Top. (40 minutes.) Click here.
9. The Art of Brand Media, Experiences, and Surprise and Delight. (60 minutes.) Click here.
10. The Role of Distributors in Brands and Engagement. (40 minutes.) Click here.
11. Motivational Event Update: Pandemic Spurs Big Changes in Group Travel. (40 minutes.) Click here.
12. Individual Travel Essentials: Surge Expected in Individual Incentive Travel. (40 minutes.) Click here.
13. The Power of Brands in Rewards, Recognition, and Gifting. (35 minutes.) Click here.
14. Essentials in Golf Incentives, Rewards, and Gifting. (35 minutes.) Click here.
15. Essentials in Total Rewards. (40 minutes.) Click here.
16. The ESG and Engagement Connection--"Moving From Social to Stakeholders". (40 minutes.) Click here.
17. Innovation Strategies—Moving From Nice to Have to Essential. (40 minutes.) Click here.
18. Enterprise Engagement Technology Essentials. (30 minutes.) Click here.
19. Brand Fulfillment Essentials. (40 minutes.) Click here.
20. Strategic Recognition—moving from tactic from strategic. (45 minutes.) Click here.
21. Channel Engagement Essentials: Walk in the Shoes of Your Distribution Partners. (35 minutes.) Click here.
22. Total Rewards 2.0: At the Convergence of Rewards, Recognition, and Benefits. (45 minutes.) Click here.
23. Effective Business to Business Development Practices. (35 minutes.) Click here.
24. IRR Town Hall Industry Meeting: Is it Time for a Got People Campaign? (65 minutes.) Click here.
25. Human Capital Is a Marketing Issue—CMOs Just Don’t Get It Yet. (65 minutes.) Click here.
An 24/7 online opportunity to learn about different types of practical solution providers as if you were talking with them at a trade show.
1. BCAT Brand Alignment: A process and assessment platform for building a consensus around a brand or culture of an organization or team in order to achieve better results.
2. Catalyst Peformance Group: A leader in the design and implementation of business operating systems to help CEOs more effectively manage their organizations.
3. ProsperBridge: A financial wellness and progress service that companies can offer to help employees to better manage financial goals and challenges and get more out of their company's employee benefit programs.
4. CarltonOne: A leading supplier of Enterprise Engagement technology, employee engagement, gifting, and employee company stores to help organizations bring ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) into practice.